Autism Insights awarded us with this:
And we all share in this award, all of those who write here at Autism Sucks. You all are wonderful, and I am so glad you are here and a part of this.
About the award:
This award recognizes and gives value to:
- 1.- Commitment to Quality Education.
- 2.-Betting on the inclusion of Tics [children with tics] in the classroom.
- 3.-The effort of parents, professionals and educational centers in incorporating the Tics into the educational process.
- 4.-The struggle to defend, through the Teaching Values like: Solidarity, Love, Affection, Respect, Effort, Aid, Support, Sharing and Commitment, the future of our children and students.
- 5.-Recognize and value the effort of the families, professionals and educational centers for integrating effective conditions in the schools and in society for the children and special students, gaining them tons of love and allowing them all the resources at our disposal.
You can distribute this prize freely to those blogs that you consider to be working in these lines.
The Norms of distribution are:
- 1.-Publish the objectives of the prize and link to Recursos Educativos (Educational Resources).
- 2.-Publish a list of deserving blogs to pass on the prize.
- 3.-Communicate to each blog rewarded that they have won the prize.
I'm giving the award to:califmom: she writes about Tourette Syndrome, cancer and homeschooling
Sweet Schoolin': writes about homeschooling special needs kids
Whitterer on Autism: autism blogger and so much more
The Wonderwheel: two blogs on same domain, one about communication therapy, the other about autism.
5 Minutes for Special Needs: group blog about special needs
Thanks for your contributions to the special needs niche. You guys count! Tina